Use these free letter T worksheets to start teaching your children how to write the letters of the alphabet.
We’ve got 2 different styles of worksheet. One has lines, while the other does not. Print off both, or just go with the sheet you think will be best for your children.
Letter T Tracing Sheets
Here are the two styles, though the printable downloads on this page are the letter T of course!
Not only are there free letter T tracing sheets, but worksheets for all the letters of the alphabet.
Download the PDFs for each letter from their respective pages. Alternatively, if you are short on time, consider purchasing the workbook as a single file workbook from the shop below.
Rather than manually downloading each page, quickly and easily get access to both versions of the workbook for only $6.99 now!
Preschool A-Z Letter Tracing Workbook
Kids will love this fun letter tracing workbook.
Comes with lined and unlined activity sheets. Over 50 pages total!
These letter T tracing sheets include multiple activities:
- the main tracing activity
- sounding out the words of the colored images for your child
- coloring in the top left letters and graphic
- with room for them to write their own letters without tracing
Fun Letter T Facts
Facts about the letter T:
- The 20th letter of the alphabet
- Surprisingly, it’s the 2nd most used letter in the English language after e
- Pronounced /ˈtiː/ – for those who read IPA
- Often used as a prefix for T shaped objects – T-bone, T-square, and most famously, T-shirt!
- In science, lowercase t is used for time, while uppercase T is used for Temperature
Free Letter T Tracing Page
We hope these letter T worksheets will get your children writing with the least amount of stress!
Tracing the letters of the alphabet is one of the simplest ways that kids can start learning the form of letters and can be really helpful in building their confidence.