Letter H worksheets for tracing – here they are!
Select either of the two different layouts – lined or unlined – or print them both to have twice the fun! Letter tracing is an effective and fun way to start children writing.
Letter Tracing H Sheets
For example, these are the two different layout styles, but the downloads below are with the letter H of course!
You can download these free letter tracing printables for each letter of the alphabet. Or, if you want to save time and energy, get them all in a few clicks from our shop below.
If you’d like to support the site and save yourself some time, you can buy the entire workbook for $6.99. This is the fastest way to download the tracing workbook and prepare it for print!
Preschool A-Z Letter Tracing Workbook
Kids will love this fun letter tracing workbook.
Comes with lined and unlined activity sheets. Over 50 pages total!
Your children will love these colorful letter tracing sheets and enjoy forming their first letters.
At the end of each series of letter tracing they can even attempt to write letters on their own without tracing them.
Fun Letter H Facts
Here are some letter H facts to share with the kids:
- It’s the 8th letter in the alphabet
- The 9th most frequently used letter in the English language
- Pronounced /ˈeɪtʃ/ – for those who read IPA!
- Most English speakers pronounce the letter ‘eitch’, though some weirdos (like Australians) pronounce it ‘heitch’
- Likely derived from the Semitic letter Heth
- Some of the world’s most popular boy’s names start with H
Letter H Tracing Page
Through tracing the letter H, both lowercase and uppercase, your kids will start to develop the confidence to start writing on their own.
We hope these tracing worksheets play a role in getting them to that stage!