If it’s free letter Q worksheets you’re after, you’ve come to the right spot.
Choose from the 2 different layouts. One sheet has lines, while the other does not. Download and print both options, or just go with your preferred style!
Letter R Tracing Sheets
The two styles are like this, though the printable downloads on this page are the letter R of course!
Download the printable tracing worksheets for each letter from their respective pages. Alternatively, if you are a fan of saving time and effort, purchase the workbook as a single file workbook from the shop below.
Rather than downloaded each sheet page-by-page, quickly get both versions of the workbook for only $6.99 now!
Preschool A-Z Letter Tracing Workbook
Kids will love this fun letter tracing workbook.
Comes with lined and unlined activity sheets. Over 50 pages total!
These letter R trace sheets have multiple activities:
- main tracing activity
- sounding out the words of the colored images
- coloring in the top left letters and graphic
- with room for them to write their own letters without tracing
Fun Letter R Facts
Letter R facts for those who need to know more!
- The 18th letter of the alphabet
- The 8th most used letter in the English language after s
- Pronounced /ˈɑːr/ – for those who read IPA!
- R is a common symbol for right
- R means ‘restricted’ for older viewers
- The original Semitic letter may have come from the Egyptian hieroglyph for head
Free Letter R Tracing Page
We hope these letter R worksheets will get your kids writing soon.
These activities are good for helping children write and remember the alphabet. Along with other good worksheets, books, videos, and your help, they’ll be writing in no time!