We’ve got free letter P worksheets for you to download!
There are 2 different layouts to choose from. You can print them both or just go with your preferred style. These letter trace worksheets will help your children to start writing their first letters in no time.
Letter P Tracing Sheets
The two styles look like this, though the printables on this page are the letter P. The difference is one has lines and the other doesn’t!
Get the downloads for each letter of the alphabet from their respective pages. Or, if you like saving yourself a bunch of time, purchase them as a single file workbook from the shop below.
You can download both versions of the workbook for only $6.99 now!
Preschool A-Z Letter Tracing Workbook
Kids will love this fun letter tracing workbook.
Comes with lined and unlined activity sheets. Over 50 pages total!
These letter P trace sheets have a number of activities that will help your kids:
- the main tracing activity
- sounding out the words of images
- coloring the top left letters and graphic
- with room for them to write their own letters without tracing
Fun Letter P Facts
Letter P facts for those who want to know more:
- The 16th letter of the alphabet and one of the 5 vowels
- The 15th most used letter in the English language
- Pronounced /ˈpiː/ – for those who read IPA!
- P is the symbol for the element phosphorus
- The Greek letter Pi is one of the ancestors of P
Free Letter P Tracing Page
Our hope is that these letter P tracing sheets will get your kids writing quickly!
Letter tracing printables like these are good for helping children form and remember the alphabet. Along with other worksheets, books, videos, and your help, we’re sure they’ll be writing in no time!