Needing some free letter K trace worksheets…? Here they are!
There are two different layouts – with and without lines. Choose your favorite or print them both. Letter tracing is a good way for kids to start learning how to write, usually starting with their own name!
Letter Tracing K Sheets
For example, here’s what the downloaded sheets look like, though the printables on this page are for the letter K.
Please download these free alphabet tracing sheets for each letter of the alphabet from their respective pages. However, if you want to download and print them quickly, get them as a single file workbook from the shop below.
Save time and support the site: download both versions of the entire workbook for $6.99.
Preschool A-Z Letter Tracing Workbook
Kids will love this fun letter tracing workbook.
Comes with lined and unlined activity sheets. Over 50 pages total!
The sheets actually have a range of activities that will keep children busy and learning:
- the main tracing activity
- coloring in
- sound out the images
- start to form letters without tracing
Fun Letter K Facts
Some letter K facts for you and the children:
- The 11th letter of the alphabet
- The 5th least used letter in the English language
- Pronounced /ˈkeɪ/ – for those who read IPA!
- In a set of playing cards, K is used for each of the Kings
- K or kappa is a letter in the Greek alphabet
- In chemistry, K is the symbol for the chemical potassium
Letter K Tracing Page
We hope that with the help of these letter K worksheets that your child (or children!) will learn how to write soon.
Tracing is one of the best methods for helping them to form their first letters, and they can have a lot of fun at the same time! Find out more about the full workbook here!