Download and print these FREE letter W worksheets!
We’ve got 2 different styles of worksheet. One has lines, while the other does not. Print off both, or just go with the sheet you think will be best for your children.
Letter W Tracing Sheets
Here are the two styles, though the tracing printables on this page are the letter W of course!
Not only are there free letter W tracing worksheets, but sheets for all the letters of the alphabet.
Download the PDFs for each letter from their respective pages. Alternatively, if you are short on time and long on money, consider purchasing the workbook as a single file workbook from the shop below.
Instead of manually downloading each page, quickly and easily get access to both versions of the workbook for only $6.99. You’ll be supporting the site at the same time!
Preschool A-Z Letter Tracing Workbook
Kids will love this fun letter tracing workbook.
Comes with lined and unlined activity sheets. Over 50 pages total!
These sheets for tracing the alphabet actually include multiple activities:
- the main tracing activity
- sounding out the words of the colored images for your child
- coloring in the top left letters and graphic
- with room for them to write their own letters without tracing
Fun Letter W Facts
Some fun facts about the letter U:
- The 23rd letter of the alphabet
- It is used more then the letter b, k, and j
- W is the only letter in the alphabet that has more than one syllable
- While called ‘double-u’ it looks more like a ‘double-v’
Read more about the origin of the letter W and why it has the name it has here!
Free Letter W Tracing Page
Tracing the letters of the alphabet is one of the simplest ways that kids can start learning the form of letters. It can be really helpful in building up their confidence.
We hope these letter W tracing pages (or the full tracing workbook) help your kids to get a good start at writing!