Use these free letter U worksheets in your children’s writing lessons!
We’ve got 2 different styles of worksheet. One has lines, while the other does not. Print off both, or just go with the sheet you think will be best for your children.
Letter U Tracing Sheets
Here are the two styles, though the printable downloads on this page are the letter U of course!
Not only are there free letter T tracing sheets, but worksheets for all the letters of the alphabet.
Download the PDFs for each letter from their respective pages. Alternatively, if you are short on time, consider purchasing the workbook as a single file workbook from the shop below.
Instead of manually downloading each page, quickly and easily get access to both versions of the workbook for only $6.99. Support the site at the same time!
Preschool A-Z Letter Tracing Workbook
Kids will love this fun letter tracing workbook.
Comes with lined and unlined activity sheets. Over 50 pages total!
These alphabet tracing sheets actually include multiple activities:
- the main tracing activity
- sounding out the words of the colored images for your child
- coloring in the top left letters and graphic
- with room for them to write their own letters without tracing
Fun Letter U Facts
A few fast facts about the letter U:
- The 21st letter of the alphabet and one of the 5 vowels
- The 13th most used letter in the English language
- The least used vowel, and companion of Q
- Pronounced /ˈjuː/ – for those who read IPA
- U is the symbol for uranium
Free Letter U Tracing Page
Hopefully, these letter U tracing pages are a help to your children.
Tracing the letters of the alphabet is one of the simplest ways that kids can start learning the form of letters and can be really helpful in building their confidence. Learn more about the full letter tracing book if you’re interested.
No doubt they’ll be writing their first words in no time!