Download free letter L worksheets for children here!
Choose from two different layouts – with or without lines. Print them both or just go with your preferred style. These letter L worksheets are great for teaching children how to start writing.
Letter L Tracing Sheets
The two different styles look this this, though the tracing printables on this page are the letter L of course!
Feel free to download these letter tracing sheets for each letter of the alphabet from their respective pages. However, if you prefer to download and print them faster, get them as a single file workbook from the shop below.
Save time and support Our Kiwi Homeschool! Download both versions of the entire workbook for only $6.99.
Preschool A-Z Letter Tracing Workbook
Kids will love this fun letter tracing workbook.
Comes with lined and unlined activity sheets. Over 50 pages total!
The letter tracing worksheets have a range of activities that will keep children busy and learning:
- the main tracing activity
- coloring in the top left block
- sounding out the colored images
- let them start to form letters without tracing
Fun Letter L Facts
Letter L facts you can share with the children:
- The 12th letter of the alphabet
- The 10th most used letter in the English language
- Pronounced /ˈɛl/ – for those who read IPA!
- The uppercase L is the currency sign for the Albanian currency lek
- The pound sign £ was derived from the letter L
- L is the symbol for volumetric unit liter
Letter L Tracing Page
Our hope is that these letter L worksheets will help your kids to start writing.
Tracing is one of the best methods for helping them to form their first letters. Alongside other worksheets, books, and videos we’re sure they’ll have the hang of it in no time!