Download these free letter S worksheets for fun learning activities!
Choose from either of the 2 different layouts. One sheet has lines, while the other does not. Download and print both layouts, or go with your preferred style!
Letter S Tracing Sheets
Here are the two styles, though the printable downloads on this page are the letter S of course!
We’ve not only got free letter S tracing sheets but all the letters of the alphabet. Download the printables for each letter from their respective pages. Alternatively, if you are a fan of saving time and effort, consider purchasing the workbook as a single file workbook from the shop below.
Rather than downloaded each printable individually, easily get both versions of the workbook for only $6.99 now!
Preschool A-Z Letter Tracing Workbook
Kids will love this fun letter tracing workbook.
Comes with lined and unlined activity sheets. Over 50 pages total!
These letter S tracing sheets have multiple activities:
- main tracing activity
- sounding out the words of the colored images
- coloring in the top left letters and graphic
- with room for them to write their own letters without tracing
Fun Letter S Facts
Letter S facts for those who want to know more!
- The 19th letter of the alphabet
- The 7th most used letter in the English language
- Pronounced /ˈɛs/ – for those who read IPA
- The dollar sign $ comes from the letter S
- Possessionlessnesses is the word with the most e’s!
Free Letter S Tracing Page
We hope these letter S worksheets will help your kids to start writing.
These activities are good for helping children write and remember the alphabet. Along with other good worksheets, books, videos, and your help, they’ll be writing in no time!