Download free letter O worksheets and help your kids to start writing!
We have different layouts – with or without lines. You can print them both or just go with your preferred style. These tracing worksheets will help your children to start writing their first letters.
Letter O Tracing Sheets
The two styles look this this, though the printables on this page are the letter O!
Print letter tracing worksheets for free for each letter of the alphabet from their respective pages. Or, if you would prefer to download and print them faster, purchase them as a single file workbook from the shop below.
It’s cheap! Download both versions of the entire workbook for only $6.99 from the shop now!
Preschool A-Z Letter Tracing Workbook
Kids will love this fun letter tracing workbook.
Comes with lined and unlined activity sheets. Over 50 pages total!
These trace sheets have many activities that will keep your kids busy:
- the main tracing activity
- coloring in the top left block
- sounding out the words of images
- room for them to write their own letters without tracing
Fun Letter O Facts
Letter O facts for those who love language!
- The 15th letter of the alphabet and one of the 5 vowels
- The 4th most used letter in the English language after e, t, a
- Pronounced /ˈoʊ/ – for those who read IPA!
- O is the symbol for oxygen in Chemistry
- The symbol for one of the human blood types
- Has remained similar in form to its much earlier Phonecian form
Free Letter O Tracing Page
Our hope is that these letter O tracing sheets will get your kids writing!
Letter tracing activities are good for helping children form and remember the alphabet. Along with other tracing worksheets, books, videos, and your help, we’re sure they’ll be writing in no time!